The staff at Chilton County Industrial Development Board can provide customized reports, statistics, and other information for site selectors, prospective businesses, and existing businesses looking to relocate or grow within Chilton County, Alabama. For assistance, contact the Chilton County IDB office at (205) 755-5934.
Economic Development Resources
The following entities can provide economic development information for the state of Alabama.
- Alabama Department of Commerce
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (EDPA)
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
- Transportation system for easy distribution of goods, materials and workforce includes two railroads and five I-65 interchanges/exits.
- Local abatement
- State incentives
- Skilled and Motivated Workforce
- Among Lowest Property Taxes in the Nation
- Port of Mobile= 210 miles
- 2 Foreign Trade Zones within 60 miles